Game of Thrones Season 8 : Final Season
Since its release in 2011, Game of Thrones has been the talk of the entertainment industry. Thanks to its ever growing fandom, George R. R. Martin’s mythological classic drama was brought to life (virtually, duh) by David Benioff and W. B. Weiss. With the help of production house as big as HBO, Game of Thrones was recreated as a television mythological drama and God bless the fans and the creators, the ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ adaptation was welcomed warmly and with great zeal by the fans. Thanks to its appeal, till date, Game of Thrones has managed to attract millions of viewers and the digits keep on increasing every year. Episode finale of Season 6 had a viewership of around 3 million, while finale of Season 7 had 3x of that viewership mentioned above. Without further ado, let’s go through a quick recap of the previous season.
- 1 Game of Thrones Season 8 : Final Season
- 2 What are future Game of Thrones plans after Season 8 ?
- 3 Should George RR Martin continue the Game of Thrones storyline in his books even after final season is over ?
- 4 Most plausible ending to Game of Thrones Season 8 (2019) : Predictions
- 5 Brief Recap (GOTS07 Season 7)
- 6 Game of Thrones : GOTS07 Full Episodes List | Name | Air Date | Subtitles | Download
- 7 How to watch Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 1 Watch online ?
What are future Game of Thrones plans after Season 8 ?
Season 8 is the official end. But there are multiple spinoffs in works, mostly all of them from HBO, detailing the events like Aegon the Conqueror’s invasion, maybe Dance of the Dragons etc., Not much has been revealed, but some of these already had their Pilot episodes shooting happening/done. But anyway, many get scrapped even after the Pilot episode is shot, so we’ll have to keep our fingers crossed.
Should George RR Martin continue the Game of Thrones storyline in his books even after final season is over ?
The books and the show are 2 separate stories that don’t connect. For example Sansa lived in winterfell as Ramsey wife and she escaped to the wall. In the book it was actually her friend who was posing as Arya and Sansa is pretending to be little finger daughter.
Jon wasn’t assassinated in some ploy like the show he was killed in a random moment. He walked out during a fight and during the distractions he was stabbed when the others took the chance. In the show Thorne was the conspirator leader but in the show Jon sent him away to another castle because he didn’t trust Thorne being so close, in the show Jon let him stay for the whole “ keep your enemies close” bit
Most plausible ending to Game of Thrones Season 8 (2019) : Predictions
The TV show looks like it’s winding up to have Jon/Aegon on the throne, with Dany either dying in the fight against the Night King or ruling alongside him, and Sansa appointed Warden of the North.
I would love to have Jaime kill Cersei to save Brienne somehow, just for the sheer pathos, but I will be disappointed if she doesn’t get killed by someone. Maybe Arya if whatever she was running from in the trailer doesn’t kill her, but Tyrion would also be thematically appropriate.
Still, as that’s kind of expected and predictable it might be interesting for Jon, Dany AND Cersei to die through the war – at which point who knows who ends up on the throne – Gendry? Sansa? Tyrion?
Brief Recap (GOTS07 Season 7)
As per plenty of critics and fans alike, Game of Thrones’ season six was undoubtedly the best season ever. All the way from The Red Woman to seasonal finale, The Winds of Winter, every single episode had a unique charisma of its own (thanks to the splendid acting and beautiful cinematic). Season 6 of Game of Thrones has been a record breaking season in terms of everything.
- Each episode had a budget of around 10 million USD, which is really huge, and was shot in beautiful/exquisite locations.
- The total viewership grew by millions. As per the stats, the total viewership rose from 8.5 million to 10 million, which is phenomenal.
- Season 7 was widely acclaimed even by the harshest of the critics. It was highly praised for its acting, direction, production designing and cinematography.
- It even received a record-breaking 23 nominations at the 68th Primetime Emmy Awards, and even managed to bag a total of 12 awards on a single night, which includes that for Outstanding Drama Series for the second year in a row. Not to mention the one Golden Globe that it grabbed as well.
Talking about the highlights of the previous season, there is a lot to be said
- We witness the resurrection of Jon Snow. Credit goes to Melisandre, who, with her black magic, is able to resurrect him.
- The people are introduced to Euron Greyjoy, the brother of Balon Grejoy. Euron manages to kill Balon and even crowns himself as the ruler of the Iron Islands.
- Our beloved Hodor gets killed. It is one of the most heartbreaking scenes in Game of Thrones history.
- Arya becomes total badass this time, and leaves the temple of Many-Faced God by declaring herself as Arya Stark of Winterfell, instead of being No-One.
- In Battle of the Bastards, we encounter one of the best cinematically appealing shots ever in television history. The battle featured between Jon Snow and Ramsay Bolton is fierce and jaw dropping; and Ramsay meets a satisfying end.
- Season finale was the best episode so far, with Cersei killing all her foes with the unforgiving Wildfire. Sadly, even Margaery would have been killed (apparently), since the explosion was huge!
- Sadly though, Tommen jumps to his death from his castle’s tower on witnessing the explosion at the Sept of Baelor, and in turn, Cersei crowns herself as the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.
Game of Thrones : GOTS07 Full Episodes List | Name | Air Date | Subtitles | Download
|Game.of.Thrones.Season.7 Full||GOT S07 Episodes Name||Game.of.Thrones S07 Episodes Air date *HBO*|
|Game.of.Thrones Season 7 Episode 1||Dragonstone||Sunday – 16th of July 2017|
|Game.of.Thrones Season 7 Episode 2||Stormborn||Sunday – 23th of July 2017|
|Game.of.Thrones.Season 7 Episode 3||The Queen’s Justice||Sunday – 30th of July 2017|
|Game.of.Thrones Season 7 Episode 4||The Spoils of War||Sunday – 6th of August 2017|
|Game.of.Thrones Season 7 Episode 5||Eastwatch||Sunday – 13th of August 2017|
|Game.of.Thrones Season 7 Episode 6||Beyond the Wall||Sunday – 20th of August 2017|
|Game.of.Thrones Season 7 Episode 7||The Dragon and the Wolf||Sunday – 27th of August 2017|
Game of Thrones Season 7 Release Date and Episode Count
Game of Thrones Season 7 will be premiered on July 16, 2017, and as per the trailer, it will be totally astounding! It will comprise of seven episodes of 55-60 minutes count per episode.
also check : Game of Thrones Full Season
Game of Thrones Season 8
Game of Thrones season 8 premieres will start in summer 2019. season 9 will be last season of the series.
Game of Thrones Spoilers and Predictions
- Cersei has once again proved what a vixen she is. She has managed to kill every single enemy of hers (in the Kings Landing). Now, all the people are afraid of her. Even Jaime begins to dislike Cersei and the anger can be witnessed in his eyes (from the trailer).
- Euron will meet a very satisfying end. It will probably be brought by Daenerys. Also, Daenerys will begin her onslaught of Westeros from Dragonstone.
- The Hound will be facing The Mountain and there is a possibility that Sandor will kill is evil brother this time. (He was brought back from the dead for a reason, right?)
- From the latest promo titled The Long Walk, it is quite clear that the White Walkers will give the main characters a hard time. When the trailer ends, we see a blue eye which possibly belongs to zombified Wun Wun or the Night King. This is an implication that the White Walkers are observing everything and will come as a nightmare for Cersei, Jon and Daenerys.
- Talking of the trailer, lots and lots of YouTubers are constantly releasing new theories and other analyses. For more Season 7, be sure to check out the Official Trailer on YouTube.
How to watch Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 1 Watch online ?
If you are looking to watch Game of Thrones season 7 online then here are options to watch it.
1 : Subscribe to cable and login with HBO Go
2 : Subscribe to HBO Now without Cable and Stream Anywhere, Anytime
HBO Now is available For Apple/Android Devices, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox and PlayStation.
After a long wait, this season premiere of Game of Thrones will be aired on July 16, 2017, and fans are more than excited for it. As per theories, a lot of happenings can be expected from it, which will create a backdrop for the upcoming six episodes. Finally, winter has reached Westeros. This episode will focus primarily in the northern regions like The Wall, Winterfell and some parts of it will feature areas beyond The Wall as well. As we already know that Jon wants Sansa to be the Lady of Winterfell, so she would be the person residing over the seat of the Starks. That said, things would be unevenly managed at The Wall as Jon has left. The White Walkers are preparing their onslaught of Westeros and things might get a little tricky for the people in the North this time. Directed by Jeremy Podeswa.